Supra eKey (app on your phone)
A new subscriber to the Supra Program will be required to complete a contract & billing information form. These forms can be brought into the BNAR or faxed/emailed to Jennifer Charsley (fax: 716-636-9121) Once the paperwork is received and processed, an Authorization code will be sent to you. Note: that new subscribers are processed Mon.-Fri. from 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
There will be an Activation Fee of $50.00 which will need to be paid at time of activation, along with the current monthly fee. The new month begins on the 7th of each month.
The recurring monthly fee, which includes sales tax, will be charged to your credit/debit card on the 7th of the month (or the next business day, if the 7th falls on a week-end or holiday as follows:
- eKEY(SmartPhone App) - $19.52 per month
Supra New Member Orientation Video
A new keybox can be leased from the BNAR for $89.00 (This is currently discounted from $129.00). This is a one time fee to put the keybox into the BNAR program. Occasionally, refurbished or used keyboxes are available, call the BNAR for availability and pricing. To speed up your visit to the BNAR, feel free to call ahead and staff can prepare your order a head of time.
Keybox Transfer Form – If an agent permanently “gives” a keybox to another agent, be sure to complete the Keybox Transfer form. Note: This form needs to be signed by the broker/office manager and returned to the BNAR (fax 716-636-9121).
If you are leaving the business or have more keyboxes than needed, they are to be returned to the BNAR or transferred to another user.
Keybox Access Times – 7:00am - 9:00pm Standard Time. (8:00am - 10:00pm, Daylight Savings Time)
BE AWARE: Do not purchase Supra Keyboxes from outside our association, they are not coded for our system, will not be warrantied and may not be the correct box.
NOTE: The Supra Keyboxes in our association are leased, they are not to be sold outside of our board. You are allowed to transfer them to another association member (form needed.) They must be returned to the BNAR if you are no longer participating in the program.
Cancel or Change your Supra Service
All Supra equipment is leased! Agents leaving the business or turning in their XpressKEY or e-Key must return all equipment to the BNAR, including keyboxes on file, in order to discontinue billing.
Use Supra Web to change your settings, receive an authorization code, assign a keybox to a listing and access reports. "Supra Web" is available through the BNAR Member Portal.
Other Helpful Information
- List of supported smartphones to use the SUPRA E-Key App.
- Device and Software Requirements
- SupraWeb Guide for Agents
- How to Open a BTle Keybox with a Smartphone – Subscribers who have an e-key and do not have any keyboxes, see the instructions for opening the new boxes.
- BTle Keybox User Guide
- Assign your Keyboxes to your Listings – It is easy! Just go to Matrix put in the MLS number and select “Supra Keybox” from the top of the detail screen and then “Assign keybox.” This is also an easy way to access a keybox showing report. Learn more at www.supraekey.com and don’t forget to login to “Supra Web” to manage your boxes.