MLS/WNYREIS Benefits & Services
Western New York Real Estate Information Services (WNYREIS) provides its members with the tools necessary to conduct their business in today’s competitive environment. MLS Benefits Brochure
Agents, share the "THE MLS IN ACTION" flyer with consumers who want to better understand the value of the MLS. Promotes the value of the MLS by contrasting our current system against a world without the MLS.
What's New - November 2022
Broker Attribution on IDX/VOW websites:
Broker Attribution Information
Agent information on Broker Attribution
Free Rental Tool for WNYREIS MLS Members! WNYREIS MLS is proud to bring you a tool that automates your rental transactions, all at NO COST to you! RentSpree collects a completed screening package from every applicant. This includes a 1) completed rental application, 2) credit report, 3) background check, and 4) eviction records. You can even upload lease agreements and addenda and send them for electronic signature, at no extra cost!
Applicants pay a $20 screening fee to apply, and results are returned to you in seconds. You can even start screening your first applicant on RentSpree in less than 2 minutes by accessing this new tool while inputting a lease listing!
Learn More and Sign up Free Here!
A field is available on “Residential Rental” properties to indicate applicant screening through RentSpree.
Virtual Software Information
- Virtual Open Houses via Matrix
- Virtual Showings via Matrix and ShowingTime
- Virtual Tours, Open Houses and Showings Explained
- Matrix™ CoreLogic® - A modern HTML-based MLS system that places equal emphasis on performance and functionality. With blazing fast search results, Matrix saves time and makes you more efficient. Best of all, Matrix works with virtually all computer operating systems, web browsers, and mobile devices, so you are free to work where and how you want.
- Data Co-Op – easily share data with other participating MLS’s across the country.
- Agent IDX— If approved by their broker, agents can list (search) all the active properties in the MLS on their website. There is no additional cost to the member for this service.
- MLS-Touch App - Available 7/26/22 - MLS-Touch® is a premium mobile app designed exclusively for real estate professionals to keep you connected to your MLS and your clients no matter where you are. It has all the essential features you need when you're on the go including powerful search tools, listing and showing details, property history, and comparables. It also has some advanced features that really set it apart like hotsheet, market stats, access to Realist® tax data, parcel lines, and flood zone data. And it's deeply integrated with Matrix™ and Client Portal so client data including favorites and sent listings flows seamlessly between platforms. You’ll also be able to offer your clients access to the same real-time listing data that you see (straight from your MLS!) by branding and sharing your own mobile app. Find out how you can collaborate with your clients and track their activities like never before, all from the convenience of your phone! MLS-Touch® is available to you as a WNYREIS member benefit, at no additional cost.
- Realist – State of the Art property records service and comparable program. Neighborhood Profiles, Automated Valuation Model for Members use and reverse mapping are new in 2009! The property records also track owner’s who are on the “Do-Not-Call/Mail List.”
- Websites - the MLS automatically sends your listings to www.2findyourhome.com and www.realtor.com. These websites are updated daily. If you notice any irregularities with your listings on these websites, please review the information in the MLS carefully, make the necessary changes in the MLS and the websites will be automatically updated.
- List Hub - Syndicate your listings on the following real estate search websites for FREE! Google Base, AOL Real Estate, Cyberhomes, Trulia, Homescape, MyREALTY, Yahoo Real Estate, Vast, HotPads and Oodle with a touch of a button. PLUS:
- Statistics reporting their online marketing activity.· Control over where to advertise their listings online.
- Tools for communicating with sellers.
- A central source to handle all of their online marketing needs.
- Ability to convert listing data to rich content.
- One-stop shop for the management of online advertising expenditures. (Additional broker services are available with a small monthly fee of $20.00 to List Hub.)
- Listing Data Checker (LDC) – This is a computer based listing check software which automatically checks the MLS system for required items such as photos, assessed values, taxes and more. It even randomly requests copies of the Listing contract for auditing purposes and sends out courtesy notices to agents that a listing is about to expire.
- TransactionDesk/Authentisign/DocBox Software—On-Line Forms and Document management program, including electronic signatures. Data Input Forms, MLS Change Form, Office Exclusive, Withdrawal, Termination, Delayed Showing & Negotiation form and more are in TransactionDesk.
Should I use a Mutual Termination or Withdrawal form? Do you know which form to use?
- Easy Access – To BNAR services such as: Supra and the BNAR website.
- Open Houses - On 2FindYourHome.com Web & Print and REALTOR.com.
- Advertising Opportunities - On 2FindYourHome.com Web and Print. Access rates. Contact Linda Doane to find out about new specials – run a property every other week for a year for as low as $250 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2Findyourhome is now offering several BRAND NEW agent video options – click here to find out more! Contact Linda Doane with any questions or the schedule an appointment.
- Agent Head Shots now available the first Tuesday of each month between 9am – 1pm at the BNAR office - $50 – Contact Courtney Foley or Linda Doane to schedule your shoot.
- MLS Rules, MLS Rules Redlined (Rules effective 7/1/22) Appendix A, Appendix B - Appendix B effective 1/17/22!
- Clear Cooperation Policy 8.0
- Clear Cooperation Policy 8.0 - Q & A
- Complaint Form - To be used to file a complaint against participants/subscribers of WNYREIS for MLS Rule Violations.
- MLS Policy - This is the policy for governing the MLS.
Who owns the MLS? The MLS in the Buffalo Niagara Area is owned by the companies participating in the MLS. The day to day functions are managed by the staff of the Buffalo Niagara Association of REALTORS, under the direction of the WNYREIS Board of Managers.
Other MLS Information
- Uploading Attachments to Your Listings - Whether it is a Property Condition Disclosure statement or a Delay of Showing, Rented Property Rider, Lead Based Paint Disclosure or a survey, you can now attach documents to your listings. While it is wise to turn multi-page documents into PDF files, you can also attach word documents and text files. BE SURE THAT THESE ARE NOT CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS. Documents should be attached separately, as all forms are not needed for the Contract of Sale. Having trouble scanning and attaching documents to your listing? Try faxing your attachment.
- Office Exclusives - The the Office Exclusive Form must be sent to WNYREIS along with the listing contract.
- MLS Statistics - Each month, on or about the 10th, the MLS publishes updated "Housing Statistics" under the "Support" tab.