MLS/WNYREIS Benefits & Services
Western New York Real Estate Information Services (WNYREIS) provides its members with the tools necessary to conduct their business in today’s competitive environment.
Virtual Software Information
- Virtual Open Houses via Matrix
- Virtual Showings via Matrix and ShowingTime
- Virtual Tours, Open Houses and Showings Explained
- Matrix™ CoreLogic® - A modern HTML-based MLS system that places equal emphasis on performance and functionality. With blazing fast search results, Matrix saves time and makes you more efficient. Best of all, Matrix works with virtually all computer operating systems, web browsers, and mobile devices, so you are free to work where and how you want.
- Data Co-Op – easily share data with other participating MLS’s across the country.
- Agent IDX— If approved by their broker, agents can list (search) all the active properties in the MLS on their website. There is no additional cost to the member for this service.
- GoNYSMLS App - Members can access MLS listings and open houses using any mobile phone that has access to the internet using GoNYSMLS, an all new mobile mls search service. GoNYSMLS is available to BNAR members at no additional cost. For iOS and Android an app can be downloaded from the App Store or Play Store.
- Realist – State of the Art property records service and comparable program. Neighborhood Profiles, Automated Valuation Model for Members use and reverse mapping are new in 2009! The property records also track owner’s who are on the “Do-Not-Call/Mail List.”
- Websites - the MLS automatically sends your listings to www.2findyourhome.com and www.realtor.com. These websites are updated daily. If you notice any irregularities with your listings on these websites, please review the information in the MLS carefully, make the necessary changes in the MLS and the websites will be automatically updated.
- List Hub - Syndicate your listings on the following real estate search websites for FREE! Google Base, AOL Real Estate, Cyberhomes, Trulia, Homescape, MyREALTY, Yahoo Real Estate, Vast, HotPads and Oodle with a touch of a button. PLUS:
- Statistics reporting their online marketing activity.· Control over where to advertise their listings online.
- Tools for communicating with sellers.
- A central source to handle all of their online marketing needs.
- Ability to convert listing data to rich content.
- One-stop shop for the management of online advertising expenditures. (Additional broker services are available with a small monthly fee of $20.00 to List Hub.)
- iCheck – This is a computer based listing check software which automatically checks the MLS system for required items such as photos, assessed values, taxes and more. It even randomly requests copies of the Listing contract for auditing purposes and sends out courtesy notices to agents that a listing is about to expire.
- TransactionDesk/Authentisign/DocBox Software—On-Line contract and Document management program. Data Input Forms, MLS Change Form, Office Exclusive, Withdrawal, Termination, Delayed Showing and more forms are in TransactionDesk. Should I use a Mutual Termination or Withdrawal form? Do you know which form to use?
- Easy Access – To BNAR services such as: Supra and the BNAR website.
- Open Houses - On 2FindYourHome.com Web & Print and REALTOR.com.
- Advertising Opportunities - On 2FindYourHome.com Web and Print. Access rates for Agent Only Features and Agent Advertising Print Rates.
- MLS Rules, Appendix A, Appendix B - Rules revised March, 2021.
- Clear Cooperation Policy 8.0
- Clear Cooperation Policy 8.0 - Q & A
- Complaint Form - To be used to file a complaint against participants/subscribers of WNYREIS for MLS Rule Violations.
- MLS Policy - This is the policy for governing the MLS.
Who owns the MLS? The MLS in the Buffalo Niagara Area is owned by the companies participating in the MLS. The day to day functions are managed by the staff of the Buffalo Niagara Association of REALTORS, under the direction of the WNYREIS Board of Managers.
Other MLS Information
- Uploading Attachments to Your Listings - Whether it is a Property Condition Disclosure statement or a Delay of Showing, Rented Property Rider, Lead Based Paint Disclosure or a survey, you can now attach documents to your listings. While it is wise to turn multi-page documents into PDF files, you can also attach word documents and text files. BE SURE THAT THESE ARE NOT CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS. Documents should be attached separately, as all forms are not needed for the Contract of Sale. Having trouble scanning and attaching documents to your listing? Try faxing your attachment.
- Office Exclusives - The the Office Exclusive Form must be sent to WNYREIS along with the listing contract.
- MLS Statistics - Each month, on or about the 10th, the MLS publishes updated MLS statistical data on the "Support" tab.