In our ever-changing industry, we find one tool that gives us the cutting edge – education! BNAR is the best source for your real estate education. We strive to deliver high quality courses with the finest instructors and accurate and up to date records. We look forward to updating our membership with current issues as well as any needs you may have. BNAR will be offering Hybrid - In-Person and Live Distance Education via Zoom to help you fulfill your continuing education requirements.
|REALTOR® Class Location|
|BNAR Main Office
200 John James Audubon Pkwy
Amherst, NY 14228
- BNAR Offers Hybrid - In-Person and Live Distance Education via Zoom to help you fulfill your continuing education requirements
Register Through Your Member Portal - our hybrid classes are free and there is a $25 no show fee
- Dates & Times - Course dates and times are subject to change due to an unforeseen circumstance. Please check the BNAR Course Calendar for up to date course schedules.
- Monthly Courses - Here is a link to a flyer listing September course offerings for our for your convenience to print it and post it in your office.
- Choose BNAR for Your Education - Our instructors are local to WNY therefore skilled in conveying required course material and how it relates to doing business in our region. Meet your BNAR Instructors
State Education License Renewal & Code of Ethics Requirements
Class Power Point Presentations
- Grants and Mortgages June 9, 2023
BNAR Book Club
Spearheaded by the 2023 education committee, this committee will be announcing approximately once per month, a "recommended" book to read. The content of the books will be either personal growth or real estate related. The purpose of this recommendation is to encourage our members to increase their knowledge of our business or promote their own personal growth.
- March - The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Steven R. Covey,Franklin Covey Company, Sean Covey
- April - The Go Giver by Bob Burg and John David Mann
- May - The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader by John Maxwell
- June - How to Buy Foreclosed Real Estate at a Fraction of the Cost by Theodore J. Dallow
- July - REO Boom: How Manage, List and Cash In On Bank-Owned Properties by Aram Shah and Tim Shah
- August - Your First 365 Days in Real Estate by Shelley Zavitz
- September - Millionaire Mindset by Paul J. Stanley
- October - Becoming the 7 Figure Real Estate Agent - More Money Less Hassle by Jess Lennouvel
Congratulations to our recent Residential Specialist Designees
Congratulations to Elizabeth Ishmael, Ashley Klenk, Karen Mock, Noah Munoz, Suzanne Orlando and Rebecca Simpson who were awarded scholarships toward a national REALTOR designation course through the New York State Real Estate Education Foundation. To apply or to contribute to the foundation go to https://nysreef.org
Online Sales Course
The Buffalo Niagara Association of REALTORS® have partnered with The CE Shop, the leader in online real estate education. We are excited to co-sponsor the online pre-licensing course. The 75-hour New York State License online interactive course that teaches you everything you need to obtain your New York real estate license. It fulfills the state’s pre-licensing requirements and prepares you for the state exam. The inquiry based scenarios helps the student relate to on-the-job situations, better preparing them for their new career.
The CE Shop also offers Continuing Education programs!!! That's why we've partnered with The CE Shop--to give our students more flexibility and control over how to obtain and continue a real estate license.
The CE Shop's courses not only provide the most relevant and current information, and are delivered in user-friendly language, but you can pause and bookmark any time where you left off in a course and return to your learning environment when you have the free time to do so. Go to The CE Shop to check out the site and to leverage our partnership's monthly promotional discount.
Check the CE Shop Daily since they offer many discounts through the month.